The STEVAL-IDP003V1 kit includes the STEVAL-IDP003V1D evaluation board based on the L6362A IO-Link device transceiver and the STM32L071CZ microcontroller for data processing, and the following sensor daughter boards: temperature sensor STTS751 hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1T, MEMS sensor IIS2DH hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1TV, MEMS sensor IIS328DQ hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1A and proximity sensor VL6180X hosted on the STEVAL-IDP003V1P.
The evaluation board is equipped with an industrial M12 connector (required by the standard) for connection with a single master IC using a 20-meter cable. The wire is a normal three-pole wire: one for IO-Link data, one for the L+ line (positive supply voltage pole) and one for the L- line (negative supply voltage pole).
The layout is designed to meet IEC61000-4-2/4 and EN60947 requirements for the industrial sector.
- Main supply voltage: 32 V maximum
- STM32L071CZ microcontroller
- IO-Link PHY using the L6362A device for data communication with host unit
- DC-DC converter and linear regulator on board
- Integrated reverse polarity protection on L6362A ICs
- Multi-sensor connection
- 400 kHz I²C communication
- PCB designed to accept real industrial sensors (8 mm x 70 mm, with 0.8 mm thickness)
- Designed to meet IEC industrial standard requirements
- RoHS compliant
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.