The STEVAL-IKR002V4 development kit includes 2 RF daughterboards based on the SPIRIT1 low power, sub-GHz low data rate transceiver suitable for ISM bands and wireless M-BUS, and 2 motherboards based on the STM32L low power microcontroller to control the daughterboards.
Each motherboard features a USB connector for PC GUI interaction and firmware updates. A JTAG connector allows the development of specific firmware on the microcontroller.
- 2 SPIRIT1 low power, sub-GHz RF transceiver daughterboards tuned for the 868 MHz band
- 2 STM32L microcontroller-based motherboards
- Suitable for wireless M-BUS systems
- Associated SPIRIT1 software development kit with documentation, STM32L firmware and GUI
- Debug connector
- USB interface
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, and ASK
- Air data rate from 1 to 500 kbps
- Very low power consumption (9 mA RX and 21 mA TX at +11 dBm)
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity (up to -120 dBm)
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgment, retransmission, and timeout protocol engine
- AES 128-bit encryption co-processor
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.