The STEVAL-IKR002V7D product evaluation board is based on the SPIRIT1, a very low-power RF transceiver intended for RF wireless applications in the sub 1 GHz frequency band.
The STEVAL-IKR002V7D also features an on-board external front-end module from Skyworks®(SKY66100-11), which can reach a maximum output power of +27 dBm (500 mW).
- SPIRIT1 low power sub GHz transceiver in a standalone RF module tuned for 169 MHz, with external Skyworks®front-end module (SKY66100-11)
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, OOK, and ASK
- Programmable air data rate: from 1 to 500 kbps
- Maximum output power: +27 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-123 dBm)
- Suitable for wireless M-BUS applications
- Meets the tight narrow-band system requirements
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgment, retransmission, and timeout protocol engine
- AES 128-bit encryption co-processor
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofSTEVAL-IKR002V7D
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-08-02
|ST||5A992C||5A002A2||ITALY||227.0 / 1|