The STPM32 energy metering evaluation board is a class 0.2, single-phase meter with shunt current sensor for power line systems with Vnom= 140 to 300 V(RMS), Inom/ Imax= 5/100 A(RMS), flin= 50/60 Hz ± 10% and Tamb= -40 to +85 °C.
Measured active/reactive power can be output from two programmable LEDs on the board.
The board can be interfaced with a PC running evaluation software through an isolated RS232 port, or through the STEVAL-IPE023V1 USB isolated interface tool for configuration and data reading.
The board also has SPI/UART pins available to interface a microcontroller for application development.
- 0.2% accuracy single-phase meter
- Vnom(RMS) = 140 to 300 V, Inom/Imax(RMS)= 5/100 A, flin= 50/60 Hz ± 10%
- Connector for USB isolated hardware programmer tool STEVAL-IPE023V1 and PC GUI
- RS232 and UART isolated connectors to PC GUI
- SPI/UART switch for device peripheral selection
- 2 programmable LEDs on board
- Digital expansion to external system-on-chip or MCU
- 3.3 V power supply: external or through STEVAL-IPE023V1 isolated USB board
- IEC61000 standard compliant
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.