The STPM33, STPM34 poly-phase evaluation board is a Class 0.2, single-phase or poly-phase meter with current transformer sensors for power line systems of Vnom= 140 to 300 VRMS, Inom/ Imax = 5/100 ARMS, flin = 50/60 Hz ± 10% and Tamb= -40 to +85 °C.
Measured data from the STPM33 and STPM34 are read by the STM8S903 device for 3-phase energy and power calculations and the active/reactive cumulative LED signals generation.
To display all measurements, the board can be interfaced with PC running evaluation software through an isolated USB port, which provides also the 3.3 V power supply.
The board has also SPI/UART pins available to be interfaced to an external microcontroller for further application development.
- 0.2% accuracy poly-phase meter evaluation board
- Vnom(RMS)= 140 to 300 V, Inom / Imax(RMS)= 5/100 A, flin = 50/60 Hz ± 10%
- USB isolated connector to PC GUI
- Power supply 3.3 V through USB connector
- SPI/UART connector for STPM33/34 direct access
- SWIM connector for firmware upgrade
- SPI/UART connector for expansion to external MCU
- 2x LEDs on board for active-reactive power
- IEC61000 standard compliant
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.