The STEVAL-IPP002V1 demonstration board can be used as a guideline to designing a typical energy meter board for smart metering applications compliant with the IEC 61334-5-1 standard. It was designed to include advanced features as well as to fit the requirements for next generation energy meters. These extra features can be included in the board by modules for easy customizing.
- Energy measurement by an external metrology board
- S-FSK Power line communication up to 2.4 kbps
- Data communication compliant with DLMS/COSEM specification
- LCD display to show energy consumption information
- USB and RS232/IrDA connectivity
- Optional ZigBee® communication capability
- Optional MEMS module support
- Expansion capability for smartcard interface
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.