The STEVAL-IME011V2 evaluation board is designed around the STHV748S 4-channel 5-level high voltage pulser, a state-of-the-art device designed for ultrasound imaging applications.
This board would offer an easy way to evaluate the ultrasound pulser IC thanks also a new Graphical User Interface.
Once, configured the output waveforms these can be displayed directly on an oscilloscope by connecting the scope probe to the relative BNCs.
- 4-channel outputs: high voltage and low voltage BNC connectors
- Up to 4 memory locations to store own designed waveforms
- USB connector to download on the board own waveforms
- Dedicated connectors to supply high voltage and low voltage to the STHV748 output stage
- 4 key button to select quickly the preferred program
- RoHS compliant
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.