The STEVAL-IME013V1 evaluation board is designed around the STHV800 8-channel, 3-level high-voltage ultrasound pulser IC, a state-of-the-art device designed for ultrasound imaging applications. The STEVAL-IME013V1 offers a simple way to evaluate the ultrasound pulser IC, thanks also to a graphical user interface.
Once the output waveforms are configured, they can be displayed directly on an oscilloscope by connecting the scope probe to the relative BNCs.
- 8-channel outputs: high voltage and low voltage BNC connectors
- Up to 4 memory locations to store user-designed waveforms
- USB connector to download stored waveforms
- Dedicated connectors to supply high voltage and low voltage to the STHV800 output stage
- 4 key button to quickly select the preferred program
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.