The solar-LED streetlight controller is made up of one 80 W battery charger and one 25 W LED driver.
When the sun is present the charger converts the electricity from the solar panel then charges the battery. In a dark ambient where no sun is present the battery powers on the LED lamp as a streetlight. When wet or cloudy weather persists for several days the battery gradually runs out of power. The controller then switches on the AC mains supply instead of the battery to power on the LED until the battery is fully charged again.
- MPPT maximizes electricity conversion efficiency from solar panels
- Self-adapting charger for 12 V/24 V battery
- Automatic day/night/weather detection
- Automatic battery/mains switch over
- Constant current control for LED lamps
- Battery charge control
- Optional LED lighting duration mode
- Easy system-monitor via debug LED indicators
- Full protection function for OTP, OCP, and UVP
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STEVAL-ILL022V1||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||STM32F101Rx||
|-||3A991A2||NEC||ITALY||163.0 / 1|