The L6480 Discovery is a low cost development tool to explore the L6480 motor controller.
The EVAL6480H-DISC is an ideal starter kit for both beginners and experienced users, it is autonomous and can be used with a software interface, or it can be used with custom firmware thanks to the embedded microcontroller.
Through the available GUI a user can easily set the full configuration of application parameters. The “Plug and Play” tool offers high motor control flexibility thanks to the wide operating voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V and the current capability up to 7.8 Ar.m.s. It is equipped with LED indicators for a specific ready, busy, and error warning.
- Voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V
- Phase current up to 7.8 A r.m.s
- Footprint for external resonator or crystal
- Switch motor input control
- Keys start/left - stop/right - reset
- Ready, busy, error LED indicators
- Spare LED indicators for specific design
- Sensorless stall detection
- Compatible with SPIN family evaluation tool
- Autonomous board due to an embedded firmware
- Up to 1/128 microstepping
- Programmable non dissipative overcurrent
- Overtemperature protection
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.