The EVSPIN32F0601S1 board is a 3-phase complete inverter based on the STSPIN32F0601 controller, which embeds a 3‑phase 600 V gate driver and a Cortex®-M0 STM32 MCU. The power stage features STGD6M65DF2 IGBTs, but can be populated with any IGBT or Power MOSFET in DPAK or powerFLAT 8x8 HV package.
The board has a single-shunt sensing topology, and both the field-oriented control (FOC) and sensored or sensorless 6‑step control can be implemented. This allows driving permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSMs) and brushless DC (BLDC) motors.
The evaluation board is compatible with a wide range input voltage from 50 V to 280 V DC/AC, and includes a power supply stage with the VIPER06XS in flyback configuration to generate +15 V and +3.3 V supply voltage required by the application.
Debug and configuration of FW can be performed with standard STM32 tools through the detachable STLINK‑debugger. SWD and UART TX‑RX connectors are also available.
- Input voltage from 50 V to 280 V DC/AC
- STGD6M65DF2 IGBTs power stage featuring:
- V(BR)CES = 650 V
- VCE(sat) = 1.55 V @ IC = 6 A
- Overcurrent threshold set to 5.5 Apeak
- Dual footprint for IGBT/MOSFET package:
- PowerFlat 8x8 HV
- Single-shunt current sensing, suitable for:
- Sensored or sensorless 6-step algorithm
- Single-shunt vector (FOC) algorithm
- Smart shutdown overcurrent protection
- Digital Hall sensors and encoder input
- Bus voltage sensing
- 15 V VCC and 3.3 V VDD supplies
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1
- Easy user interface with buttons and trimmer
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.