The EVSPIN32F0602S1 board is a 3-phase complete inverter based on the STSPIN32F0602 controller, which embeds a 3-phase 600 V gate driver and a Cortex-M0 STM32 MCU. The power stage features STD18N65M5 MOS, but can be populated with any IGBT or Power MOSFET in DPAK or powerFLAT 8x8 HV package.
The board has a single-shunt sensing topology, and both the field-oriented control (FOC) and sensored or sensorless 6-step control can be implemented. This allows driving permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSMs) and brushless DC (BLDC) motors.
The evaluation board is compatible with a wide range input voltage from 50 V to 280 V DC/AC, and includes a power supply stage with the VIPER06XS in flyback configuration to generate +15 V and +3.3 V supply voltage required by the application.
Debug and configuration of FW can be performed with standard STM32 tools through the detachable STLINK-debugger. SWD and UART TX-RX connectors are also available.
- Input voltage from 50 V to 280 V DC/AC
- STD18N65M5 MOS power stage featuring:
- VDS @ TJmax = 710 V
- RDS(on) max.= 0.220 Ω
- Overcurrent threshold set to 8.5 Apeak
- Dual footprint for IGBT/MOSFET package:
- PowerFlat 8x8 HV
- Single-shunt current sensing, suitable for:
- Sensored or sensorless 6-step algorithm
- Single-shunt vector (FOC) algorithm
- Smart shutdown overcurrent protection
- Digital Hall sensors and encoder input
- Bus voltage sensing
- 15 V VCC and 3.3 V VDD supplies
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2-1
- Easy user interface with buttons and trimmer
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.