The STEVAL-IHM033V1 is a control stage demonstration board based on the STM32F100CB microcontroller. The board has been designed as an evaluation environment for motor control.
The demonstration board can be used together with the STM32 PMSM single/dual FOC SDK v3.0 and an STMicroelectronics demonstration powerboard equipped with an MC connector (such as the STEVAL-IHM032V1) for a complete motor control evaluation and development platform.
- Compact size
- Based on STMicroelectronics ARM™ Cortex-M3 core-based STM32F100CB microcontroller
- Connector for interfacing with any STMicroelectronics demonstration powerboard equipped with an MC connector (such as the STEVAL-IHM032V1) with alternate functions (current reference, current limitation/regulation, method selection, current boost)
- Compatible with sinusoidal and trapezoidal control
- Insulated USART communication interface
- Non-insulated UUSCI interface (see STEVAL-PCC009V4)
- External oscillator
- Reset button
- SWD for programming/debugging
- DAC outputs test points
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.