The STEVAL-IFP017V3 is an evaluation board designed to analyze the features of L6362A, including fast demagnetization, reverse polarity, overload, overtemperature, ground and supply open wire protections.
The highly robust design of the L6362A allows the STEVAL-IFP017V3 to meet IEC 61000-4-4 (burst), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and EN60947-5-2/IEC 61000-4-5 (surge) without additional external components.
The STEVAL-IFP017V3 offers dedicated input and output screw connectors to facilitate easy and flexible connections for user requirements. The on-board red and green LEDs signal the IC status.
On the STEVAL-IFP017V3, the exposed pad of the L6362A is connected to an electrically floating copper area which acts as a heatsink.
- Operating voltage from 7 to 36 V
- Operating current up to 300 mA
- Configurable in push-pull, high-side or low-side
- Overcurrent protection with cutoff function
- Overtemperature protection
- Suitable to drive R, L and C loads
- Delayed cutoff for quick charging of capacitive loads
- Able to handle up to 500 mJ inductive loads
- Full reverse polarity protection on VCC, GND, OUTH, OUTL and I/Q pins
- Green device status LED (ON or OFF)
- Red diagnostic LEDs for:
- cutoff and overtemperature events
- Supports COM1, COM2 and COM3
- Meets IEC 61000-4-4 (burst), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and EN60947-5-2/IEC 61000-4-5 (surge) requirements
- RoHS compliant
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.