The EVALMASTERGAN1 board is an easy to use and quick to adapt tool to evaluate the characteristics of MASTERGAN1 and to quickly create new topologies without the need of complete PCB design.
The EVALMASTERGAN1 provides an on-board programmable inputs deadtime generator with a single VCC supply (typ. 6 V). An embedded linear voltage regulator offers 3.3 V rail to supply low voltage logic circuit like microcontrollers or FPGA.
Some spare footprints are also included to customize the board to operate with final application. These customizations include: use of separate input signal or single PWM signal, use of external bootstrap diode, separate supply for VCC, PVCC or Vbo and also the use of low side shunt resistor for peak current mode topologies.
All pins of MASTERGAN1 are accessible.
The EVALMASTERGAN1 is 56 x 70 mm wide, FR-4 PCB resulting in an Rth(J-A) of 35 °C/W, without forced airflow.
- Half-bridge demonstration board equipped with MASTERGAN1 and able to withstand 600 V
- VCC input on screw connector or pin strip configured for MASTERGAN1 supply voltages
- Complete set of features to drive MASTERGAN1 with single or complementary driving signal
- Embedded deadtime generator to convert single PWM signal into dual complementary LIN and HIN signals with independently adjustable deadtimes
- On board 3.3 V regulator for external circuitry supply (up to 50 mA)
- 35°C/W junction to ambient thermal resistance to evaluate large power topologies
- High frequency connector for MASTERGAN1 GL and GH pin monitoring
- Spare footprint for low side shunt, external bootstrap capacitors and high voltage high capacitance bulk capacitor
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
Product Specifications (1)
|Resource title||Latest update|
|26 Oct 2020||
26 Oct 2020
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Core Product||Marketing Status||Supplier||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Board production status||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
Distributor availability ofEVALMASTERGAN1
Distributor reported inventory date: 2020-10-29
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||-||87.0 / 1|