The STEVAL-DPSLLCK1 is a digitally controlled 3 kW full bridge LLC resonant DC-DC converter with output synchronous rectification. The kit consists of a power board, digital control board, adapter board, and firmware modules.
The full bridge primary section of the LLC converter is based on MDmesh DM2 Power MOSFETs for high efficiency performance. The PWM switching frequency is digitally controlled to regulate the output voltage. The converter operates at near resonant frequencies to maximize efficiency and achieve Zero Voltage Switching (ZVS) over the entire operating range.
The HF transformer provides galvanic isolation and magnetic integration of the inductive elements for a compact design.
Synchronous rectification (SR) with STripFET F7 Power MOSFETs is employed on the secondary side to reduce conduction losses.
The STM32F334 microcontroller on the digital control board embeds a high resolution timer for finer regulation and can communicate status information via USART, CAN, SMBus, and opto-coupled serial communication.
Both the primary and secondary sections are supplied by an off-line flyback circuit based on VIPer27HD which provides regulated voltages to the control board, the gate driver ICs and the signal conditioning circuits.
You can connect a PFC to the power board and extend communication and interfacing with the supplied adapter board.
- Power ratings:
- input DC voltage: 375 V to 425 V
- output voltage: 48 V
- maximum output current: 62.5 A
- output power: 3 kW
- peak efficiency: 95.3%
- HF transformer isolation voltage: 4 kV
- Resonant and switching frequencies:
- max DC-DC switching frequency: 380 kHz (at startup)
- closed loop switching frequency: 120 kHz to 250 kHz
- resonant frequency: 175 kHz
- Protection mechanisms:
- undervoltage and overvoltage protection on input and output
- overtemperature protection
- short-circuit protection
- forced cooling with air flow speed modulation according to the output power and temperature
- adaptive synchronous rectification
- light load burst mode
- Digital control with STM32F334 microcontroller
- Power ratings:
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.