The STEVAL-ISA070V1 demonstration board is based on the ST1S31, an internally compensated 1.5 MHz fixed-frequency PWM synchronous step-down regulator. This device operates from 2.8 V to 5.5 V input, while it regulates an output voltage as low as 0.8 V and up to Vin.
The peak current mode control with internal compensation delivers a very compact solution with a minimum component count.
- 4 A peak output current
- 2.8 V to 5.5 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.8 V
- 1.5 MHz switching frequency
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Integrated 60 mΩ and 45 mΩ power MOSFETs
- All ceramic capacitor
- Power Good (POR)
- Cycle-by-cycle current limiting
- Current foldback short-circuit protection
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.