The STEVAL-ISA081V1 demonstration board is a switched mode power supply (SMPS) demonstration board and it is an isolated SMPS capable of delivering a 12 W output over a wide input voltage range.
It is designed for a mains application focusing on cost and size effective solutions.
The STEVAL-ISA081V1 SMPS generates 12 V nominal output voltage using primary regulation and it is based on the VIPER26 monolithic converter, integrating a high voltage MOSFET and PWM controller in one package.
- Vin: 85 ~ 305 Vrms / f: 45 ~ 66 Hz
- Vout1: 12 VDC ± 10 %, 1 A (at 3.3 V not loaded)
- Vout2: 3.3 VDC ± 4 %, 100 mA
- Maximum total output current: 1 A
- Standby < 120 mW at 230 VAC
- Short-circuit: protected
- PCB type and size: FR4, single-side 35 μm, 32 x 90 mm
- Isolation: isolated 4 kV / 8 mm
- EMI: according to EN55022 Class
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.