The STEVAL-ISA134V1 demonstration board is a a 12 V - 4 W power supply in isolated flyback topology using the VIPer06, a new off-line high voltage converter by STMicroelectronics.
The VIPer06 features an 800 V avalanche rugged power section, PWM operation at 115 kHz with frequency jittering for lower EMI, cycle-by-cycle current limit with adjustable set point, on-board soft-start and safe auto-restart after a fault condition.
Protection features available include thermal shutdown with hysteresis, delayed overload protection, and open loop failure protection (the latter available only if auxiliary winding is used).
This flyback converter design is suitable for various applications, such as external adapter or as an auxiliary power supply in consumer equipment.
- AC main input voltage VIN: 85 VAC- 265 VAC
- Main frequency fL: 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Output voltage VOUT: 12 V
- Max output current IOUT: 333 mA
- Precision of output regulation ΔVOUT_LF: ± 5%
- High frequency output voltage ripple: ΔVOUT_HF50 mV
- Min active mode efficiency ηAV = 71%
- Max ambient operating temperature: TAMB = 60 °C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.