The STEVAL-ISA141V1 is a product evaluation board based on the STBB3J, which is a fixed-frequency, high-efficiency, buck-boost DC-DC converter which provides output voltages from 1.2 V to 5.5 V starting from an input voltage in the range of 1.8 V to 5.5 V. This device can operate with input voltages higher than, equal to, or lower than the output voltage making the product suitable for cell lithium-ion applications where the output voltage is within the battery voltage range.
The MODE pin allows the selection between auto mode and forced PWM mode, taking advantage of either a lower power consumption or best dynamic performance.
- Input voltage range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- 2 A output current at 3.3 V in buck mode (VIN = 3.6 V to 5.5 V)
- 800 mA output current at 3.3 V in boost mode (VIN 2.0 V)
- Typical efficiency higher than 94%
- ±2% DC feedback voltage tolerance
- Automatic transition between step-down and boost mode
- Adjustable output voltage from 1.2 V to 5.5 V
- Power save mode (PS) at light load
- 2.0 MHz fixed switching frequency
- Adjustable switching frequency up to 2.4 MHz (external synchronous square signal)
- Device quiescent current less than 50 µA
- Load disconnect during shutdown
- Shutdown and soft-start functions
- Shutdown current <1 A
- Available in Flip-Chip 20, pitch = 0.4 mm
- RoHS compliant
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.