The STC3117 includes the STMicroelectronics OptimGauge™ algorithm. It provides accurate battery state-of-charge (SOC) monitoring, tracks battery parameter changes with operation conditions, temperature and aging, and allows the application to get a battery state-of-health (SOH) indication.
An alarm output signals low SOC or low voltage conditions and also indicates fault conditions like a missing or swapped battery.
- Patented OptimGaugeTM algorithm for accurate battery capacity calculation
- Robust initial open-circuit-voltage (OCV) measurement at power up
- Programmable low battery alarm
- Missing/swapped battery detection
- Average current internal calculation
- End-of-Charge detection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Battery swap detection with protection against false battery insertion
- Low power 40 µA in voltage-only, 2uA max. in standby mode
- 1.49 x 1.594 mm 9-bump CSP package
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.