The STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 integrated development and prototyping platform for augmented acoustic and motion sensing for IoT applications builds on the listening and balancing capabilities of the human ear.
With the expanded capabilities of its starter kit, BlueCoin lets you explore advanced sensor fusion and signal processing functions for robotics and automation applications with a 4 digital MEMS microphone array, a high-performance 9-axis inertial and environmental sensor unit and time-of-flight ranging sensors.
A high-performance STM32F446 180 MHz MCU enables real-time implementation of the very advanced sensor fusion algorithms like adaptive beamforming and sound source localization, with ready-to-use, royalty-free building blocks.
The BlueCoin can connect via the on-board BLE link to any IoT and smart industry wireless sensor network.
To upload new firmware onto the BlueCoin an external SWD debugger (not included in the starter-kit) is needed. It is recommended to use the ST-LINK V2.1 found on any STM32 Nucleo-64 development board.
- Contains FCC ID: S9NBCOIN01
- Contains module IC 8976C-BCOIN01 certified with PMN: STEVAL-BCNKT01V1; HVIN: STEVAL-BCNCS01V1; HMN: STEVAL-BCNCR01V1; FVIN: bluenrg_7_2_c_Mode_2-32MHz-XO32K_4M.img
- The development kit package includes:
- BlueCoin module (STEVAL-BCNCS01V1) with STM32F446, LSM6DSM, LSM303AGR, LPS22HB, 4x MP34DT06J, BlueNRG-MS, BALF-NRG-01D3, STBC03JR
- CoinStation (STEVAL-BCNST01V1) board
- BlueCoin Cradle (STEVAL-BCNCR01V1)
- 130 mAh Li-Po battery
- Plastic box for housing the BlueCoin cradle and the battery
- SWD programming cable
- Software libraries and tools:
- STSW-BCNKT01 firmware package with raw sensor data streaming support via USB, data logging on SDCard, audio acquisition and audio streaming, time-of-flight example and BLE protocol to interface to a Smartphone App
- FP-AUD-SMARTMIC1: smart audio IN-OUT software expansion for STM32Cube
- FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1: STM32 ODE function pack for BLE and sensors
- FP-AUD-BVLINK1: BLE and microphones software expansion for STM32Cube
- STBLESensor: iOS™ and Android™ demo apps
- BlueST-SDK: iOS and Android software development kit
- Compatible with STM32 ecosystem through STM32Cube support
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.