The STEVAL-DRONE01 mini drone kit features the high performance STEVAL-FCU001V1 flight controller unit, as well as the motors, propellers, plastic frame and battery you need to assemble your own mini-drone.
The flight controller unit runs the firmware (STSW-FCU001) to control the speed of each connected motor and to stabilize the drone. To achieve this, the STM32F4 microcontroller hosted on the board analyses data from the accelerometer and gyroscope sensors (LSM6DSL and iNEMO 6DoF inertial measurement unit) to provide highly accurate stability and control.
The FCU board includes a Bluetooth Low Energy SPBTLE-RF module, so you can turn your smartphone running a dedicated App into a remote control unit.
- Drone Kit based on the STEVAL-FCU001V1 compact flight controller unit
- Four motors: 85x20 mm, 3.7 V
- Two clockwise and two counterclockwise 65 mm propellers, plus a couple of spares
- LiPo 3.7 V / 600 mAh battery with a maximum discharge current of 30 C
- 3D plastic mechanical frame including propeller guards for safety
- WEEE and RoHS compliant
- Compliant with Directive 2006/66/EC
Recommended for you
Industrial Power and Tools
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.