The LSM6DS3H is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 1.1 mA (up to 1.6 kHz ODR) in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer.
The LSM6DS3H supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 4 kbyte FIFO + flexible 4 kbyte (FIFO or programmable) for dynamic data batching.
The LSM6DS3H gyroscope supports both OIS/EIS applications. The device can be connected to the camera module through a dedicated auxiliary SPI (Mode 3) while flexibility for the primary interface is available (I2C/SPI).
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The LSM6DS3H has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps.
High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DS3H the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products.
The LSM6DS3H is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Power consumption: 0.85 mA in combo normal mode and 1.1 mA in combo high-performance mode up to 1.6 kHz.
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Interface flexibility: selectable SPI (3/4-wire) or I2C with the main processor
- Auxiliary SPI (3-wire) to support OIS applications
- EIS/OIS support
- Accelerometer ODR up to 6.66 kHz
- Gyroscope ODR up to 3.33 kHz
- Smart FIFO
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint, 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI/I2C serial interface data synchronization feature
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
LSM6DSOX IMU embeds a Machine Learning core able to run with only 5 uA, to pre-process and classify information coming from its internal gyro and accelerometer plus up to 4 external sensors to save system-level power since the main MCU can be put in sleep mode for significant amount of time.
A bridge between the sensor on the mother board an your laptop
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|VFLGA 2.5X3X0.86 14L||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.