The LPS33W is an ultra-compact piezoresistive pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer. The device comprises a sensing element and an IC interface which communicates through I2C or SPI from the sensing element to the application.
The sensing element, which detects absolute pressure, consists of a suspended membrane manufactured using a dedicated process developed by ST.
The LPS33W is available in a ceramic LGA package with metal lid. It is guaranteed to operate over a temperature range extending from -40 °C to +85 °C. The package is holed to allow external pressure to reach the sensing element. Gel inside the IC protects the electrical components from harsh environmental conditions.
- Pressure sensor with potted gel package
- 260 to 1260 hPa absolute pressure range
- Current consumption down to 3 μA
- High overpressure capability: 20x full scale
- Embedded temperature compensation
- 24-bit pressure data output
- 16-bit temperature data output
- ODR from 1 Hz to 75 Hz
- SPI and I²C interfaces
- Embedded FIFO
- Interrupt functions: data-ready, FIFO flags, pressure thresholds
- Supply voltage: 1.7 to 3.6 V
- ECOPACK® lead-free compliant
The STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 (SensorTile.box) is a ready-to-use box kit with wireless IoT and wearable sensor platform to help you use and develop apps based on remote motion and environmental sensor data, regardless of your level of expertise.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|CERAMIC CCLGA 3.3X3.3X2.9 10L||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.