The STM32F412 microcontrollers are the entry-level devices to the high-performance STM32F4 series and offer the best balance of dynamic power consumption (in Run mode) and processing performance, while integrating a high number of added-value features in packages as small as 3.653 x 3.651 mm.
The STM32F412 MCUs deliver the performance of Cortex®-M4 core with floating point unit, running at 100 MHz, while achieving outstandingly low power consumption values in Run and Stop modes.
With a new Batch Acquisition Mode (BAM) optimizing power consumption for data batching, the STM32F412 takes Dynamic Efficiency to a new level. This BAM allows exchanging batches of data through communication peripherals while the rest of the device (including the CPU) remains in Power-saving mode.
- Performance: At 100 MHz, the STM32F412 delivers 125 DMIPS/339 CoreMark performance executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states using ST’s ART Accelerator. The DSP instructions and the floating point unit enlarge the range of addressable applications.
- Power efficiency: ST’s 90 nm process, ART Accelerator, and dynamic power scaling enables the current consumption when executing from Flash memory to be as low as 112 µA/MHz. In Stop mode, the power consumption can be as low as 18 µA.
- Integration: The STM32F412 devices carry 512 to 1024 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 256 Kbytes of SRAM.
Available packages range from 48 to 144 pins.
- 4x USARTs running at up to 12.5 Mbit/s
- 5x SPI (muxed with the I²S) running at up to 50 Mbit/s
- 4x I²C up to 1Mbps
- 2x CAN (2.0B Active)
- 1x SDIO running at up to 48MHz and available on all packages
- 1x USB 2.0 OTG Full-speed (FS)
- 2x full duplex I²S up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- 3x simplex I²S up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- 2x digital filters for sigma delta modulator
- 4x PDM interfaces, stereo microphone support
- 12-bit ADC reaching 2.4 MSPS,
- 14 timers, 16- and 32-bit, running at up to 100 MHz
- True random number generator
Discover STMicroelectronics TouchGFX Demo running on new STM32H735G-DK, and learn more about the STM32H725/35 Graphics features.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.