The STM32H742 line of microcontrollers contains the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 480 MHz.
- 480 MHz fCPU/, 2424 CoreMark /1027 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache.
- L1 cache (16 Kbytes of I-cache +16 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories.
- Multi-power domain architecture enables different power domains and can be set in low-power mode to optimize power efficiency
- USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY)
- 275 µ/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off)
- 2.43 µA typical in Standby mode (low-power mode)
- 750 nA typical in VBAT mode with RTC (low-power mode)
- Chrom‑ART Accelerator™ enhances graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, Ethernet MAC and camera interface
- Easily extendable memory range using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface, or the Dual-mode Quad-SPI serial Flash memory interface
- Analog: 12-bit DACs, fast 16-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 480 MHz on the 16-bit high-resolution timer
The STM32H742 line provides 1 to 2 Mbytes Flash memory, 692 Kbyte of SRAM with the following architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), 432 Kbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and 100- to 240-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 (Azure® RTOS STM32Cube Expansion Package) provides a full integration of Microsoft® Azure® RTOS in the STM32Cube environment for the STM32H7 Series of microcontrollers.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.