The STM32H750 Value line of microcontrollers includes an Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) running up to 480 MHz. The embedded Flash memory of 128 Kbytes allows ST to offer a cost-efficient solution for developers.
- 480 MHz fCPU/, 2424 CoreMark /1027 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache.
- 128 Kbytes of embedded Flash for user root of trust, critical real time routines execution and easy configuration of external memories
- L1 cache (16 Kbytes of I-cache +16 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories.
The STM32H750 integrates:
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software IPs while performing initial programming
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Multi-power domain architecture enables different power domains to be set in low-power mode to optimize power efficiency.
- USB regulator to supply the embedded physical layer (PHY).
- 275 µ/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off)
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom‑ART Accelerator™ boosts graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- JPEG hardware accelerator for fast JPEG encoding and decoding, off-loading the CPU.
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, , Ethernet MAC, camera interface,.
- Easily extendable external memories using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface supporting, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND and SDRAM memories, or the Dual-mode Quad-SPI serial Flash memory interface.
- Analog: 12-bit DACs, fast 16-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 480 MHz on the 16-bit high-resolution timer.
The STM32H750 Value line provides 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1 Mbyte of SRAM with the following architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), up to 512 Kbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in the backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and LQFP100, LQFP144, LQFP176, UFBGA176 and TFBGA240 packages.
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.