The STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers incorporate the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M0 32-bit RISC core operating at a 48 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (up to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory and up to 16 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os. All devices offer standard communication interfaces (up to two I2Cs, up to two SPIs and up to four USARTs), one USB Full speed device, one 12-bit ADC, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers and an advanced-control PWM timer.
The STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers operate in the -40 to +85 °C temperature range from a 2.4 to 3.6V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers include devices in three different packages ranging from 20 pins to 64 pins. Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included. The description below provides an overview of the complete range of STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 peripherals proposed.
These features make the STM32F070CB/RB/C6/F6 microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications such as application control and user interfaces, handheld equipment, A/V receivers and digital TV, PC peripherals, gaming and GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex®-M0 CPU, frequency up to 48 MHz
- 32 to 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 6 to 16 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and power management
- Digital & I/Os supply: VDD= 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Analog supply: VDDA= VDDto 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power down reset (POR/PDR)
- Low power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x6 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz RC oscillator
- Up to 51 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Up to 51 I/Os with 5V tolerant capability
- 5-channel DMA controller
- One 12-bit, 1.0 μs ADC (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Separate analog supply: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Calendar RTC with alarm and periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- 11 timers
- One 16-bit advanced-control timer for six-channel PWM output
- Up to seven 16-bit timers, with up to four IC/OC, OCN, usable for IR control decoding
- Independent and system watchdog timers
- SysTick timer
- Communication interfaces
- Up to two I2C interfaces
- Up to four USARTs supporting master synchronous SPI and modem control; one with auto baud rate detection
- Up to two SPIs (18 Mbit/s) with 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface with BCD and LPM support
- Serial wire debug (SWD)
- All packages ECOPACK®2
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 48 7x7x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
LQFP 48 7x7x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.