The STM32F101xF and STM32F101xG access line family incorporates the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 36 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory up to 1 Mbyte and SRAM of 80 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer one 12-bit ADC, ten general-purpose 16-bit timers, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, three SPIs and five USARTs.
The STM32F101xx XL-density access line family operates in the –40 to +85 °C temperature range, from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
These features make the STM32F101xx XL-density access line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as medical and handheld equipment, PC peripherals and gaming, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLC, printers, scanners alarm systems , power meters, and video intercom.
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU with MPU
- 36 MHz maximum frequency,1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 768 Kbytes to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory (dual bank with read-while-write capability)
- 80 Kbytes of SRAM
- Flexible static memory controller with 4 Chip Select. Supports Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC with calibration capability
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Low power
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- 1 x 12-bit, 1 μs A/D converters (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Temperature sensor
- 2 × 12-bit D/A converters
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, DAC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
- Up to 112 fast I/O ports
- 51/80/112 I/Os, all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex-M3 Embedded Trace Macrocell™
- Up to 15 timers
- Up to ten 16-bit timers, with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counters
- 2 × watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
- SysTick timer: a 24-bit downcounter
- 2 × 16-bit basic timers to drive the DAC
- Up to 10 communication interfaces
- Up to 2 x I2C interfaces (SM7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- Up to 3 SPIs (18 Mbit/s)
- CRC calculation unit, 96-bit unique ID
- Core: ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU with MPU
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.