The STM32F302xB/STM32F302xC family is based on the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core with FPU operating at a frequency of up to 72 MHz, and embedding a floating point unit (FPU), a memory protection unit (MPU) and an embedded trace macrocell (ETM). The family incorporates high-speed embedded memories (up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory, up to 40 Kbytes of SRAM) and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The devices offer up to two fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), four comparators, two operational amplifiers, up to one DAC channel, a low-power RTC, up to five general-purpose 16-bit timers, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, and one timer dedicated to motor control. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs, up to three SPIs (two SPIs are with multiplexed full-duplex I2Ss), three USARTs, up to two UARTs, CAN and USB. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via an external PLL.
The STM32F302xB/STM32F302xC family operates in the -40 to +85 °C and -40 to +105 °C temperature ranges from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F302xB/STM32F302xC family offers devices in three packages ranging from 48 pins to 100 pins.
The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
- Core: ARM®Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with FPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division, DSP instruction and MPU (memory protection unit)
- Operating conditions:
- VDD, VDDAvoltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- 128 to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- Up to 40 Kbytes of SRAM, with HW parity check implemented on the first 16 Kbytes.
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and supply management
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop and Standby
- VBATsupply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC with x 16 PLL option
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
- Up to 87 fast I/Os
- All mappable on external interrupt vectors
- Several 5 V-tolerant
- Interconnect matrix
- 12-channel DMA controller
- Two ADCs 0.20 μS (up to 17 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, single ended/differential input, separate analog supply from 2 to 3.6 V
- One 12-bit DAC channel with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Four fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 2 to 3.6 V
- Two operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminals accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Up to 24 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkey, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Up to 11 timers
- One 32-bit timer and two 16-bit timers with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- One 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timer, with up to 6 PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with 2 IC/OCs, 1 OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers (independent, window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- One 16-bit basic timer to drive the DAC
- Calendar RTC with Alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop/Standby
- Communication interfaces
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- Two I2C Fast mode plus (1 Mbit/s) with 20 mA current sink, SMBus/PMBus, wakeup from STOP
- Up to five USART/UARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control)
- Up to three SPIs, two with multiplexed half/full duplex I2S interface, 4 to 16 programmable bit frames
- USB 2.0 full speed interface
- Infrared transmitter
- Serial wire debug, Cortex®-M4 with FPU ETM, JTAG
- 96-bit unique ID
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
|LQFP 100 14x14x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
LQFP 100 14x14x1.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.