The STM32F303 are mixed-signal MCUs with an ARM® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 72 MHz.
These are the superset devices in the STM32F30x series
The devices are equipped with:
- Up to 7x fast- and ultra-fast comparators (25 ns)
- Up to 4x Op-Amp with programmable gain
- Up to 2x 12-bit DACs
- Up to 4x ultra-fast 12-bit ADCs with 5 MSPS
- Up to 3x fast 144 megahertz motor control timers (resolution < 7 ns)
- Full-speed USB and CAN 2.0B communication interfaces
- Core Coupled Memory SRAM (Routine Booster), a specific memory architecture boosting time-critical routines, accelerating the performance by 43% compared to Flash execution
The STM32F303 microcontrollers operate from 2 to 3.6 Volts.
Memory ranges from 32 to 512 Kbytes and packages from 32 to 144 pins.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 ° C or from -40 to 105 ° C (with a junction temperature of 125 ° C).
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.