The STM32F334x4/6/8 family incorporates the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 72 MHz frequency embedding a floating point unit (FPU), high-speed embedded memories (up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory, up to 12 Kbytes of SRAM), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses.
The STM32F334x4/6/8 microcontrollers offer two fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), up to three ultra-fast comparators, an operational amplifier, three DAC channels, a low-power RTC, one high-resolution timer, one general-purpose 32-bit timer, one timer dedicated to motor control, and four general-purpose 16-bit timers. They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces: one I2C, one SPI, up to three USARTs and one CAN.
The STM32F334x4/6/8 family operates in the –40 to +85 °C and –40 to +105 °C temperature ranges from 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. A comprehensive set of power-saving modes allow the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F334x4/6/8 family offers devices in 32, 48 and 64-pin packages.
Depending on the device chosen, different sets of peripherals are included.
- Core: Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit CPU with FPU (72 MHz max), single-cycle multiplication and HW division DSP instruction
- Up to 64 Kbytes of Flash memory
- Up to 12 Kbytes of SRAM with HW parity check
- Routine booster: 4 Kbytes of SRAM on instruction and data bus with HW parity check (CCM)
- CRC calculation unit
- Reset and supply management
- Low-power modes: Sleep, Stop, Standby
- VDD,VDDA voltage range: 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Power-on/Power-down reset (POR/PDR)
- Programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- Clock management
- 4 to 32 MHz crystal oscillator
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Internal 8 MHz RC (up to 64 MHz with PLL option)
- Internal 40 kHz oscillator
- Up to 51 fast I/O ports, all mappable on external interrupt vectors, several 5 V-tolerant
- Interconnect matrix
- 7-channel DMA controller
- Up to two ADC 0.20 μs (up to 21 channels) with selectable resolution of 12/10/8/6 bits, 0 to 3.6 V conversion range, single-ended / differential mode, separate analog supply from 2.0 to 3.6 V
- Temperature sensor
- Up to three 12-bit DAC channels with analog supply from 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Three ultra-fast rail-to-rail analog comparators with analog supply from 2 to 3.6 V
- One operational amplifiers that can be used in PGA mode, all terminals accessible with analog supply from 2.4 to 3.6 V
- Up to 18 capacitive sensing channels supporting touchkeys, linear and rotary touch sensors
- Up to 12 timers
- HRTIM: 6 x16-bit counters, 217 ps resolution, 10 PWM, 5 fault inputs, 10 ext event input, 1 synchro. input,1 synchro. out
- One 32-bit timer and one 16-bit timer with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- One 16-bit 6-channel advanced-control timer, with up to 6 PWM channels, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- One 16-bit timer with 2 IC/OCs, 1 OCN/PWM, deadtime generation, emergency stop
- Two 16-bit timers with IC/OC/OCN/PWM, deadtime generation and emergency stop
- Two watchdog timers (independent, window)
- SysTick timer: 24-bit downcounter
- Up to two 16-bit basic timers to drive DAC
- Calendar RTC with alarm, periodic wakeup from Stop
- Communication interfaces
- CAN interface (2.0 B Active) and one SPI
- One I2C with 20 mA current sink to support Fast mode plus, SMBus/PMBus
- Up to 3 USARTs, one with ISO/IEC 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control
- Debug mode: serial wire debug (SWD), JTAG
- 96-bit unique ID
- All packages ECOPACK®2 compliant
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
Recommended for you
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LQFP 32 7x7x1.4||Industrial||Ecopack2|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.