STM32G4 Series of mixed-signal MCUs with DSP and FPU instructions
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators. The STM32G4 Series also offers:
- Rich advanced analog peripherals (comparator, op-amps, DAC)
- ADC with hardware oversampling (16-bit resolution)
- Dual-bank Flash memory with error-correcting code (ECC) (supports in-field firmware upgrades)
- Securable memory area
- High-resolution timer version 2
- USB Type-C interface with Power Delivery including physical layer (PHY)
- AES hardware encryption
A flexible interconnect matrix allows autonomous communication between peripherals and saves CPU resources and power consumption.
A high degree of compatibility with the STM32F3 Series guarantees outstanding efficiency when designing derivatives of applications at different performance levels.
The STM32G4 Series of mixed-signal microcontrollers consists of:
- The STM32G4x1 Access line: general-purpose microcontrollers with an entry level set of analog peripherals
- The STM32G4x3 Performance line: general-purpose microcontrollers with the maximum number of analog peripherals
- The STM32G4x4 Hi-resolution line with high-resolution timer and complex waveform builder plus event handler (HRTIM) for digital power conversion, such as digital switched-mode power supplies, lighting, welding, solar and wireless charging
Package options are LQPF32/48/64/80/100/128, UFBGA100, WLCSP64/81, UQFN32/48 for devices with 32 up to 512 Kbytes of Flash memory.
Temperature range from -40 to 85 °C or from -40 to 125 °C.
The P-NUCLEO-IHM03 STM32 motor-control pack is a kit composed of the X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 board, the NUCLEO-G431RB board, a brushless Gimbal motor (GBM2804H-100T), and the DC power supply.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.