The ST25DV-I2C series of dynamic NFC/RFID tags offers a 13.56 MHz long-range interface compatible with NFC phones and readers.
Based on an ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC Forum Type 5 tag, ST25DV tag ICs can be operated from an RFID reader or an NFC phone. They also include an I²C interface that lets them connect to a host (MCU, MPU, etc.).
These tags feature an innovative fast transfer mode between an embedded host and an NFC phone or reader thanks to their half-duplex 256-byte buffer.
ST25DV-I2C dynamic NFC/RFID tags can be used in a wide variety of applications including consumer electronics, industrial, metering, electronic shelf labels, IoT objects and more.
- ISO/IEC 15693 and NFC Forum Type 5 tag contactless interface
- 1-MHz I²C serial interface operating from 1.8 to 5.5 V
- EEPROM memory density from 4 to 64 Kbits
- Fast Transfer mode thanks to 256-byte buffer
- Energy harvesting feature
- 64-bit password protection
- GPO interruption pin configurable on multiple RF events
- Temperature range
- From -40 to 85 °C
- From -40 to 105 °C (UDFPN8 only)
- From -40 to 125 °C (SO8N and TSSOP8 only, 105 °C max on RF interface)
- Simple antenna design, backward compatible with M24LR series
Ready-to-use NFC prototyping kit with a tiny 14 x 14 mm antenna
Recommended for you
Step 1: Purchase Discovery kit, Nucleo board or Evaluation boardANT7-T-ST25DV04K
14 mm x 14 mm double layer antenna reference board for the ST25DV04K Dual Interface EEPROMST25DV-DISCOVERY
Discovery kit for ST25DV04 Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with fast transfer mode capabilityX-NUCLEO-NFC04A1
Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC expansion board based on ST25DV04K for STM32 NucleoSTEVAL-SMARTAG1
NFC Dynamic Tag sensor node evaluation board
Step 2: Download associated softwareX-CUBE-NFC4
Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC software expansion for STM32CubeSTSW-ST25001
Application executable of the "NFC Tap" Android app for ST25 product familySTSW-ST25IOS001
Application executable of the "NFC Tap" iOS app for ST25 product familySTSW-ST25PC001
Windows® PC software for ISO15693, ISO14443-A/B, NFC and industrial readersSTSW-ST25SDK001
Software Development Kit for ST25 Tags and Dynamic TagsSTSW-ST25DV001
Firmware for ST25DV-DISCOVERY kit
Step 3: Get trainedST25DV-I2C Product Presentation
ST25DV-I2C Product Presentation