Current sensors and actuators are equipped with small but powerful microprocessors that introduce advanced features like parameterization and diagnostics to these devices. However, those features are currently not visible to standardized project planning tools.
IO-LinkTM, the new bi-directional, digital, point-to-point communication standard (IEC 61131-9) offers now a stan-dardized mapping of advanced sensor and actuator features into the automation tool environment.
Our IO-Link software stack opens sensor and actuator manufacturers a cost efficient and easy way to integrate state-of-the-art IO-Link technology into their products.
- Compliant to latest IO-Link communication specification.
- Synchronous or asynchronous process data handling.
- ISDU support.
- Data storage.
- Parameter handler.
- Process synchronisation.
- Footprint: RAM: ~0.4 kB, Flash: ~8-10kB
- System load ~ 50 % on 8-Bit processor @ 16 MHz.
- Adaption for STM8L/S and STM32Fxxx µC and L6362A available.
- Fully ported stack operational on the tar-get hardware platform
- Driver for target processor architecture
- Driver for target IO-Link PHY
- IO-Link demo application
- Compiler and Linker setups for target development environment
- IO-Link device stack API reference manual, installation guideline and tutorial.
License type: License
License short description: Buyout - or - limited to no. of IO-LInk Device IDs - One year maintenance included.