- The cover glass protects the infrared sensor from dust ad external perturbations
- This cover glass has very high performance, the cross talk introduced is very low. In most of the case you can use it without running cross talk calibration
- Gilisymo can deliver standalone coverglass
- VL53L0X TOF sensor
- STMF030C8T6 micro-controller
- Firmware: Pre-loaded within Flash Memory
- Laser class Class 1 (IEC 60825-1:2014 - 3rd edition)
- Ranging distance: 3cm to 2m
- Data acquisition: I2C, UART, PWM
- Control: I2C, UART
- Power supply 2V8 to 3V3
- Board Dimension: 24mm x 18mm x 8mm
Plug and Play:
- Full Functional firmware provided
- No Software development needed
- Measure data immediately available after power on
- More than 30 UART parameter can be set to modify the LS53L0X configuration.
- Few example of possible configuration:
- Ewok calibration - Master/Slave mode definition - Data formatting
- Alert definition - PWM configuration - Low power mode
- (+ lot of other possibilities …)
- I2C, UART, PWM
- NUCLEO, ARDUINO, RAPSBERRY compatible
- Ultra compact (24x19x8 mm)
- Possibility to connect up to 125 LS53L0X boards (1 Master and 124 slave).
- Control and the data acquisition of all the LS53L0X accessible from the Master.
- Use your own algorithm with multiple distances: Obstacle Detection, Indoor GPS, Gesture Recognition, Curve Surface Profiling and also Lidar, Sound Light, Quantity Detection and more...