AIM Experts share their knowledge to bring a practical understanding of real-time main concepts on STM32 Microcontrollers.
The training covers the Arm Cortex-M0 to M7 core range, and typically includes :
- Cortex-M Architecture (Overview, hardware characteristics, instruction set)
- STM32 drivers and peripherals programming
- Real-Time constraints understanding: Determinism, Preemption, semaphores
- Discover real-time services and APIs such as HMI, File system, communication (TCP, Wireless)
- Learn how to develop and debug real time applications with DevTools® SWD debug probe and software tools : Agilia™, µOne and µRTS.
Our approach allows to support companies in a tailored program with AIM engineers with hands-on exercises based on your application requirements. This is due to our dual competence as a manufacturer of embedded systems and software editor.