STA8088CWG is a single die standalone positioning receiver IC working on multiple constellations (GPS/Galileo/Glonass/QZSS).
The minimum BOM and small WL-CSP package (16 mm2) make STA8088CWG the ideal solution for low-cost and small footprint products such hand-held computers, cameras, data loggers, and sports accessories.
The device is offered with a complete GNSS firmware which performs all GNSS operations including tracking, acquisition, navigation and data output.
- STMicroelectronics®3rd generation positioning receiver with 32 Tracking channels and 2 fast acquisition channels compatible with GPS, Galileo and Glonass systems
- Embedded RF Front-End with separate GPS/Galieo/QZSS and Glonass IF outputs
- Embedded low noise amplifier
- -162 dBm indoor sensitivity (tracking mode)
- Fast TTFF <1 s in Hot start and 35s in Cold Start
- High performance ARM946 MCU (up to 208 MHz)
- 256 Kbyte embedded SRAM
- Real Time Clock (RTC) circuit
- 32-bit Watch-dog timer
- 2 UARTs
- 1 I2C master/slave interface
- 1 External SQI Flash interface
- USB2.0 dual-role full speed (12 MHz) with integrated physical layer transceiver
- 2 Controller Area Network (CAN)
- 2 channels ADC (10 bits)
- 3 Embedded 1.8 V voltage regulators
- I/O level selectable 1.8 V or 3.3 V
- Operating condition:
- VDD12: 1.2 V ±10%
- VDD18/RF18: 1.8 V ±5%
- VLPVR1.62 V to 3.6 V
- VddIO: 1.8 V ±5%; 3.3 V ±10%
- WL-CSP77 (4 x4 x0.6 mm)
- Ambient temperature range: -40/+85°C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.