The ALTAIR05T-800 is a high-voltage all-primary sensing switcher intended to operate directly from the rectified mains with minimum external parts. It combines a low voltage, high performance PWM controller chip and an 800 V avalanche rugged power section in the same package.
- Constant voltage and constant current output regulation (CV/CC) with no optocoupler
- Tight regulation also during heavy load transients
- 800 V avalanche rugged internal power section
- Quasi-resonant (QR) operation
- Low standby power consumption
- Automatic self-supply
- Input-voltage feedforward for mains-independent CC regulation
- Output cable drop compensation
- SO16N package
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.