The L6382D device is suitable for LED drivers embedding a PFC stage and a half-bridge stage. The L6382D includes 4 MOSFET driving stages (for the PFC, for the half-bridge, and for the auxiliary MOSFET) plus a power management unit (PMU) featuring also a reference able to supply the microcontroller in any condition.
In addition to increasing application efficiency, the L6382D device reduces the bill of materials as different tasks (regarding drivers and power management) are performed by a single IC, which improves application reliability.
- Integrated high voltage startup
- 4 drivers for PFC, half-bridge and auxiliary MOSFETs
- 3.3 V microcontroller compatible
- Fully integrate power management for all operating modes
- Internal two point VCCregulator
- Overcurrent protection with digital output signal
- Cross conduction protection (interlocking)
- Undervoltage lockout
- Integrated bootstrap diode
Recommended for you
Energy Generation and Distribution
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.