The L6491 is a high voltage device manufactured with the BCD6 “OFF-LINE” technology. It is a single-chip half-bridge gate driver for N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to stand a voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy interfacing microcontroller/DSP.
An integrated comparator is available for fast protection against overcurrent, overtemperature, etc.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/ns in full temperature range
- Driver current capability: 4 A source/sink
- Switching times 15 ns rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Comparator for fault protections
- Smart shutdown function
- Adjustable deadtime
- Interlocking function
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Effective fault protection
- Flexible, easy and fast design
Recommended for you
Energy Generation and Distribution
Home and Professional Appliances
Home, Building and City Automation
Industrial Power and Tools
LED Lighting and Controls
Power Supplies and Converters
Personal Care and Hygiene
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.