ST's MDmesh™ super-junction (SJ) MOSFETs with a breakdown voltage range from 400 V to 650 V offer an extremely low on-resistance (RDS(on)) down to 15 mΩ (650 V) in a MAX-247 package. These N-channel SJ MOSFETs belong to the STPOWER family.
STPOWER MOSFET standard series
- MDmesh M5: super-junction power MOSFETs with outstanding RDS(on) values to significantly reduce power losses in high-power PFC circuits, power supplies and solar inverters.
- MDmesh M2: super-junction power MOSFETs featuring an optimized trade-off between RDS(on) and capacitance profiles for soft-switching topologies.
- MDmesh M6: ST's latest super-junction technology optimized for resonant topologies, suitable for high power applications. The series is available for industrial and automotive markets.
STPOWER MOSFET fast-recovery body diode series
- MDmesh DM2: Fast-recovery diode MOSFETs, optimized for full-bridge phase-shifted ZVS topologies. The series also includes AEC-Q101-qualified 400 V, 500 V, 600 V and 650 V devices for automotive applications, featuring a softer commutation behavior.
- MDmesh DM6: Fast-recovery super-junction MOSFETs with improved RDS(on) per area and optimized for full-bridge phase-shifted ZVS topologies. The series also includes AEC-Q101-qualified 600 V and 650 V devices for automotive applications, featuring a softer commutation behavior for very high efficiency systems.
These MDmesh™ SJ power MOSFETs are available in miniature and high-power packages: DPAK, IPAK, D2PAK, H2PAK, I2PAK, MAX-247, ISOTOP, SOT-223, SOT223-2L, TO-220, TO-247, TO-247-4, TO-3PF, TO-LL and PowerFLAT family (3.3 x 3.3 mm, 5 x 5 mm, 5 x 6 mm HV, and 8 x 8 mm HV).
Our wide STPOWER product portfolio, combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety, helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.