Combining low gate charge (Qg) and optimized capacitance profile, the MDmesh™ M6 series of super-junction high-voltage MOSFETs is today's reference for resonant topologies. This new super-junction MDmesh™ M6 series opens the door to power converter designers for new scenarios targeting high efficiency and power density.
With a breakdown voltage ranging from 600 V to 700 V, MDmesh™ M6 power MOSFETs are available in a wide range of package options including:
- The high-voltage PowerFLAT 5x6 solution providing the longest insulation path lengths and highest clearances required for operation at up to 650 V, within a 5 x 6 mm footprint. ||| NEW |||
- The TO-Leadless (TO-LL) package allowing efficient thermal management
- The super low-profile surface-mount high-voltage PowerFLAT 8x8 package, with dedicated Kelvin source connection improving gate driving, for increased MOSFET efficiency
These power MOSFETs are belonging to the STPOWER family.
STPOWER MOSFET key features and benefits:
- Optimized threshold voltage for soft switching
- Good switching behavior for hard and soft switching
- Low gate charge for operation at high frequencies
- Capacitance profiles and threshold voltage optimized to target high efficiency on new topologies in power conversion applications
- Extremely high efficiency performance to increase power density
- Wide product portfolio
Our super-junction MOSFET portfolio includes a wide range of operating voltages for industrial applications such as chargers, adapters, silver box modules, LED lighting, telecom, server and solar.
Our wide STPOWER product portfolio, combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety, helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.