The STPay-Boost is a system-in-package payment solution optimized for wearable devices such as wrist bands and smart watches. It offers wearable manufacturers a ready-to-use contactless payment application compatible with very small antenna sizes.
The STPay-Boost consists of an STPay-Tiger secure payment solution based on an Arm® SecurCore® RISC core, and an analog front-end with active load modulation in a single package.
It is delivered in a WFBGA64 package dimensioned for use in small-footprint devices.
The STPay-Boost contains a GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Java Card 3.0.4 platform for payment applications with up to 135 Kbytes of nonvolatile memory for user applets and personalization data. It can be configured to support Visa VSDC, MasterCard M/Chip Advance, JCB and Interac Flash payment applications.
For detailed configuration data, contact your local ST sales office.
- Java Card™ platform
- Enhanced active load modulation technology
- Compatible with extremely small or metal frame antennas
- Up to 135 Kbytes of user nonvolatile memory
- Certified payment applications: Visa®, MasterCard®, JCB® and Interac®
- Common Personalization Specification (CPS) personalization
- Java Card™ 3.0.4 classic operating system
- GlobalPlatform® 2.2.1 MG 1.0.1 API support
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- 32-bit Arm® SecurCore® SC000™ ST31 secure microcontroller and STS3922 analog front-end with active load modulation
- Battery-assisted operation
- Up to 135 Kbytes of user NVM
- System-in-package: ECOPACK®2-compliant 64-ball very, very thin profile, fine pitch, ball grid array package (WFBGA64)
- NESCRYPT cryptographic RSA coprocessor
- Enhanced DES accelerator (EDES)
- Enhanced personalization performance for very fast personalization
- EMV® CPS v1.1 compliant
- VSDC (Visa smart debit/credit) Personalization Specification v 2.0
- M/Chip® Advance v1.2.1 Common Personalization Specification
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.