Key Product Benefits
STM32L073RZT6 - Ultra-low power MCU
32 MHz MCU with ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M0+ core and 192 Kbytes Flash for the protocol stack and IODD file to ensure IO-Link connection and compatibility with any IO-Link Master hub on the market
L6362A - IO-Link transceiver
IO-Link PHY Device transceiver ensures bi-directional half duplex IO-Link communication in all possible communication modes allowed by the standard (COM1, COM2 and COM3).
LSM6DSL - high accuracy motion sensor
Ultra-low power iNEMO 6DoF inertial measurement unit (IMU) provides high accuracy motion sensing capabilities
LPS22HB and HTS221 - Environmental sensors
The LPSSHB digital pressure and HTS221 relative humidity and temperature sensors complete the data requirements for a comprehensive condition monitoring scenario
LSM303AGR - 3D accelerometer
Ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer providing magnetic field detection
- IO-Link standard device compliance ensures manufacturer and fieldbus independence, allowing immediate compatibility with any PLC or IO-Link Master hub.
- On board sensors cover most industrial use cases, with the ability to include additional sensors for specific industrial control applications.
- This is an expandable solution in the STM32 ODE environment, facilitating the addition of further functionality.
Distributor availability ofP-NUCLEO-IOD01A1
||Region||Stock||Min. Order||Third party link|
|RS COMPONENTS||EUROPE||2||1||Order Now|
Distributor reported inventory date: 2021-03-05
The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is an STM32 Nucleo pack consisting of the NUCLEO-L073RZ development board, the STEVAL-IOD003V1 evaluation board and the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board. The STEVAL-IOD003V1 offers an IO-Link device PHY layer (L6362A), while the NUCLEO-L073RZ runs an IO-Link demo stack (property of TEConcept Gmbh) compatible with rev 1.1 and firmware controlling the X-NUCLEOIKS01A2 sensors.
The STM32 Nucleo pack provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of IO-Link and SIO applications, L6362A communication features and robustness, together with the STM32L073RZT6 computation performance.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
Get the Software
|Part Number||General Description||Marketing Status||Download|
|STSW-IOLINKGUI||Graphical user interface for the STEVAL-IOM001V1 and STEVAL-IOD003V1 IO-Link evaluation boards||Active|
|STSW-IOD003||L6362A IO-Link communication transceiver device IC evaluation software based on STM32Cube||Active|
All Evaluation Features
The P-NUCLEO-IOD01A1 is a complete IO-Link multi-sensor consisting of three application boards (STEVALIOD003V1, NUCLEO-L073RZ and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2) connected via the Arduino connectors:
- The NUCLEO-L073RZ board (Control sub-system) runs the control software, the IO-Link stack and sensor firmware, accepting the commands and configuration parameters from the IO-Link master. It also provides all digital signals to appropriately control the entire IO-Link device system.
- The STEVAL-IOD003V1 (IO-Link physical) mounts the ST transceiver L6362A, which interfaces with the micro-controller via digital interfaces UART (for IO-Link data transfer), GPIO and interrupts, and with the IO-Link master via the IO-Link interface.
- The X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 multi-sensor shield, with on-board temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), MEMS 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL), MEMS 3D accelerometer and magnetometer (LSM303AGR), MEMS pressures sensor (LPS22HB).
MEMS and Sensors
|HTS221||Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature|
|LPS22HB||MEMS nano pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer|
|LSM303AGR||Ultra-compact high-performance eCompass module: ultra-low power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer|
|LSM6DSL||iNEMO 6DoF inertial measurement unit (IMU), for smart phones and battery operated IoT, Gaming, Wearable and Consumer Electronics. Ultra-low power and high accuracy|
Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
|STM32L073RZ||Ultra-low-power Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU with 192 Kbytes of Flash memory, 32 MHz CPU, USB, LCD|
|L6362A||IO-Link communication transceiver device IC|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-PN-IOD01A1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.