Key Product Benefits
It provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It combines new ST proprietary control ICs (one LS and one HS driver) with an improved short-circuit rugged trench gate field-stop (TFS) IGBT, making it ideal for motor drives operating up to 20 kHz in hard-switching circuitry.
It Provides a compact, high-performance AC motor drive in a simple, rugged design. It combines new ST proprietary control ICs with the high-voltage N-channel super-junction MDMesh DM2, providing fast-recovery diode series to increase efficiency and minimize EMI and overall losses, making it ideal for any high-efficiency converter and 3-phase inverter system
Powerful Arm® Cortex®-M4 plus FPU and DSP capability with rich and advanced analog peripherals allowing Reduced PCB size and BOM cost, Dynamic energy efficiency
This quad Op-Amp offers fast and accurate feedback signal conditioning with an excellent speed/power consumption ratio, a 20 MHz gain-bandwidth, stable for gains above 4 (100 pF capacitive load), while consuming only 1.1 mA maximum at 5 V.
- Input voltage: from 125 to 400 VDC
- Nominal power: up to 2500 W
- Nominal current: up to 25 A
- Input auxiliary voltage: up to 20 VDC
- Single- or three-shunt resistors for current sensing (with sensing network)
- Three options for current sensing: dedicated external op-amps, internal SLLIMM-nano SMD op-amp (single) or via MCU
- Overcurrent hardware protection
- IPM temperature monitoring and protection
- Hall sensor or encoder input
- Universal design for further evaluation with breadboard and testing pins
- Support to FOC and/or six step algorithms