Key Product Benefits
This 16 A Snubberless™ Triac can be used for the on/off or phase angle control function in general purpose AC switching where high commutation capability is required. It allows more compact designs with reduced BOMs as snubber circuits are not required.
This overvoltage protected AC switch (ACS™) featuring can control a load up to 0.8 A. It includes an overvoltage crowbar structure to absorb the inductive turn-off energy, and a gate level shifter driver to separate the digital controller from the main switch.
This overvoltage protected AC switch (ACS™), built with A.S.D.® technology, can control a load up to 3A. It includes a high voltage clamping device able to absorb the inductive turn-off energy and withstand line transients. It can be drive with a low gate current to be activated (IGT max. 10 mA).
The device is an off-line converter with an 800 V avalanche ruggedness power section, a PWM controller, user-defined overcurrent limit, protection against feedback network disconnection, hysteretic thermal protection, soft start up and safe auto restart after any fault condition. It can power itself directly from the rectified mains, eliminating the need for an auxiliary bias winding.
This microcontroller with 48 MHz ARM Cortex-M0 CPU and 16 Kbytes Flash is a very low cost device with a full set of performance peripherals such as fast 12-bit ADC, advanced and flexible timers, calendar RTC and communication peripherals, including I²C and USART.
- insulated control of three different AC switches used to drive AC loads up to 1 kW (230 Vrms) for residential appliances
- Three control modes available thanks to STM32 Nucleo-64 firmware (continuous or pulse gate current, timer option and phase control)
- Input voltage range: 90 V
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C
- 5 V and 3.3 V insulated power supply
- Low standby power losses (< 300 mW)
- Criteria A @ 2 kV IEC 61000-4-4
- Criteria B @ 4 kV IEC 61000-4-4
- RoHS compliant