Key Product Benefits
Part of the SPC58 Chorus microcontroller series, the SPC582B60E1 benefits from the comprehensive SPC5 development ecosystem. Designed in compliance with ISO 26262 specifications, SPC58 2B Line MCUs support the ASIL-B safety standard and feature a high number of ISO CAN-FD channels as well as numerous power and performance enhancements.
Integrating a high-performance D/A converter together with powerful MOSFET outputs, the FDA903D is a very compact, powerful power amplifier with outstanding efficiency performance (90%). With a very wide operating range, it comes with a complete diagnostics array specifically designed for automotive applications.
Supporting data rates of up to 1 Mbaud using either shielded or non-shielded lines, the L9616 features adjustable slope control to reduce RFI and EMI for improved sound quality and enhanced signal protection.
- Low Cost – Entry level AVAS Solution
- Possibility to use two different modules playing two different speakers
- Real time monitoring control features both in play and mute mode
- Scalable solution (possibility to select different MCUs with dedicated demo)
- Accessible also for entry-level users providing ready-to-use drivers source code