Key Product Benefits
STM32F469AI high perfromance MCU
The STM32F4 series Cortex-M-based microcontroller, with FPU, high performance NVM and accelerator technology is chosen for its digital signal processing capabilities and high clock speeds to manage the very high data rates arriving from the vibration and environmental sensors.
IIS3DWB digital vibration sensor
This 3-axis digital vibration sensor is particularly suitable for vibration monitoring in industrial applications due to its very wide bandwidth, with low noise and highly stable output, and repeatable sensitivity, as well its extended temperature range.
IMP34DT05 digital microphone
This is a highly compact, low-power, omnidirectional, low-distortion digital microphone, featuring 64 dB signal-to-noise ratio and 6 dBFS ±3 dB sensitivity in an EMI-shielded package guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range.
LPS22HB and HTS221 environmental sensors
The LPSSHB digital pressure and HTS221 relative humidity and temperature sensors complete the data requirements for a comprehensive condition monitoring scenario
L6362A IO-Link transceiver
IO-Link PHY Device transceiver ensures bi-direction half duplex IO-Link communication in all possible communication modes granted by the standard (COM1, COM2 and COM3).
- Full suite of smart, low power industrial grade sensors, the solution works with a dedicated FW dedicated to high end digital signal processing like FFT and it features:
- Dedicated components for industrial use cases and digital signal processing:
- Two sensors covering extremely wide vibration frequency spectrum with very high sampling rates
- Two environmental sensors providing accurate real time humidity, pressure and temperature data.
- High performance microcontroller with digital signal processing capabilities able to transform raw data into analytical data on the fly
- Digital signal processing algorithms like:
- advanced frequency domain signal processing with programmable FFT size, overlapping and averaging, windowing
- advanced time domain signal processing for speed RMS, acceleration max peak computation
- IO-Link standard device compliance ensures manufacturer and fieldbus independence allowing immediate compatibility with any PLC or IO-Link Master hub.